Fulbright Scholars Program
LMU has been a top producer of U.S. Fulbright fellows for many years. As of 2019, LMU students and alumni have won more than 52 U.S. Fulbright student fellowships since 1991.
Roughly 1,900 student grants are awarded annually based on applicants’ academic merit and leadership potential. Since its establishment in 1946 under legislation introduced by the late U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright of Arkansas, the program has given more than 380,000 students, scholars, teachers, artists and others the opportunity to exchange ideas and contribute to finding solutions to shared international concerns. It operates today in more than 160 countries.
Our Fulbright Fellows in the News
Learn more about the Fulbright Program and some of the fellows at LMU in the news articles below:
- LMU Newsroom: Six Students Awarded Fulbright Grants for 2016-2017
- LMU Newsroom: Five LMU Graduates Awarded Fulbright Grants for 2018-2019
- Bellarmine News: Fulbright Fellowships Send BCLA Alumni Around the World
- Angelus: LMU Students to Teach Abroad with Fulbright Grants from 2019-2020
- LMU Newsroom: LMU Named Among Top Producers of Fulbright Student
Additional Information on Fulbright
Find additional information about Fulbright opportunities, applications, and funding below: