- Students will be able to analyze the complex ways gender shapes the world, particularly in relation to race, sexuality, class, and other social factors.
- Students will be able to evaluate how feminist theories and methodologies provide intellectual tools through which we can examine inequalities and argue for change.
- Students will be able to express commitment to gender and social justice through an intersectional framework.
- Students will be able to clearly articulate their ideas orally and in writing.
- Students will gain information literacy skills.