The Graduate Yoga Studies program offers a variety of financial aid:
- Graduate Yoga Studies Scholarship
- 25% Tuition Grant for those who complete FAFSA, with expressed need
- Grants from supporting foundations including the Lenz and Uberoi Foundations
- A selection of work-study Graduate Assistantship opportunities
All students wishing to obtain financial aid should:
- Apply for FAFSA: To learn more please visit LMU's Financial Aid website. The application for FAFSA opens on October 1st and the deadline is June 30th. We recommend completing this as soon as you apply.
- Complete the Graduate Yoga Studies scholarship and grant application 2021-22.
- Submit a one-page typed essay explaining why you are applying for financial aid, noting in particular any current financial hardships or professional accomplishments pertaining to merit.
- **Send your completed scholarship and grant application along with the essay to Graduate Yoga Studies Program Administrator Amy Osborne | Amy.Osborne@lmu.edu.
Financial Aid is determined on the basis of merit and need.