Applications Accepted Now - Rolling Deadline
Admission Application Deadline: March 15
Priority deadline is March 15th for entrance in Fall term. Applications received after this deadline will be reviewed on an individual basis.
Scholarship Application Deadline: April 7
Prospective students who wish to be considered for scholarships and grants must fill out a separate application. Visit our Financial Aid page for details. The priority deadline for financial award applications is April 7th. Applications will be reviewed on an individual basis after this date.
1) Application: Begin your application by clicking here.
2) Transcript(s): Official transcript(s) must be sent directly from the undergraduate institution to the Graduate Admissions office.
3) Letter of Intent: The letter of intent should address the applicant's interest in Yoga Studies and her or his background in the field of Yoga. We'd also love to hear about your academic background and interests. The letter should also indicate what the applicant hopes to learn and achieve in the Master of Arts in Yoga Studies program. Most letters of intent average three pages.
4) Two Letters of Recommendation: We recommend that applicants submit a letter from 1) a teacher or professor; and 2) a personal or work reference. The letter should indicate for how long and in what capacity the recommender has known the applicant.
5) A Short Video Introduction: So the admissions committee can get to know you, please create a short (five minute) video of introduction. This video is a companion piece to the Letter of Intent, a chance for us to know your personal history in the field of Yoga, your current intentions and goals for the future. Please also include information on your academic background: your field(s) of study and undergraduate major. Please upload the video to Youtube or Vimeo using password protection, and email the link and password to the Yoga Studies Program Administrator, Sarah Herrington: firstname.lastname@example.org