Students who complete the Master’s Degree in English will:
- Master the terms and issues specific to the discipline and profession of literary studies.
- Master professional writing skills for tasks including book reviews, abstracts, short critical essays, and research projects.
- Gain experience giving presentations and making submissions for professional publications and/or conferences.
- Engage critically and deeply with a range of literatures and literary theories.
- Engage critically the content and practices of your chosen emphasis (Literature; Creative Writing; Rhetoric and Composition).