The Yoga Studies program offers a variety of financial aid:
- Yoga Studies Scholarships
- Grants from supporting foundations
- A selection of work-study Graduate Assistantship opportunities
All students wishing to obtain financial aid should:
2. Complete the Yoga Studies scholarship or grant application
3. Submit a one-page typed essay explaining “why you are applying for financial aid, noting in particular any current financial hardships or professional accomplishments pertaining to merit.” This essay should be sent to Program Administrator Sarah Herrinton
Financial Aid is determined on the basis of merit and need. All Yoga Studies Scholarship and Grant materials must be submitted by April 7th.