Applications Accepted Now - Early Deadline, February 15th
1) Application: Begin your application by clicking here.
2) Transcript(s): Official transcript(s) must be sent directly from the undergraduate institution to the Graduate Admissions office.
3) Letter of Intent: The letter of intent should address the applicant's interest in Yoga Studies and her or his background in the field of Yoga. The letter should also indicate what the applicant hopes to learn and achieve in the Master of Arts in Yoga Studies program. Most letters of intent average three pages.
4) Two Letters of Recommendation: We recommend that applicants submit a letter from 1) a teacher or professor; and 2) a personal or work reference. The letter should indicate for how long and in what capacity the recommender has known the applicant.
5) A Short Video Introduction: So the admissions committee can get to know you, please create a short (five minute) video of introduction. This video is a companion piece to the Letter of Intent, a chance for us to know your personal history in the field of Yoga, your current intentions and goals for the future. Please upload the video on private setting. For more information on this, feel freeo to contact the Program Administrator, Sarah Herrington: email@example.com