Videos to be Made Available
Several of the presentations for the 2012 Bellarmine Forum will be available to view live on this website. These presentations are:
- Oct 24th, 7-8:30 pm “Escaping Melodramas: Thinking about the Infamous US STD Studies in Tuskegee and Guatemala” by Dr. Susan Reverby
- Oct 26th, Noon-2 pm “Health as Wholeness: Response to Local, National and Global Needs…. So, that all may be one…” a panel organized by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange
- Oct 26th, 6-7:30 pm “From Agriculture to Public Health: Personal Responsibility vs. Social Responsibility” by Dr. Marion Nestle
- Nov 2nd, Noon-1:30 pm “Contraception and Controversy in America, 1960-2012” by Dr. Elizabeth Siegel Watkins
- Nov 3rd, 11:15-Noon "Exercise is Medicine: The Underfilled Prescription" by Dr. Barry Franklin
- Nov 3rd, 2:30-4:30 pm "Revolutions of the Heart: 8 LMU Leaders in Service, Action, and Community Healing" directed by Judith Royer, C.S.J.
- Nov 9th, Noon-1:30 pm "India's Reproductive Assembly Line and its Surrogate Mother Workers" by Dr. Sharmila Rudrappa"