18 semester hours
A. Lower Division Requirements: 2 courses (6 semester hours)
1. Students must take two of the following lower division courses:
B. Upper Division Requirements: 12 semester hours
1. At least two 4 semester hour courses must be taken to complete the minor. The remaining four semester hours may be completed by taking any of the offered upper division courses.
2. Of the 12 upper division semester hours, at least one course must be taken in two of the four subfields in Political Science: Political Thought, U.S. Politics, Comparative Politics, and International and World Politics.
3. Only 3 or 4 semester hour courses satisfy the subfield requirement.
4. An average grade of C (2.0) must be obtained in the courses included in the minor.
Specific programs should be planned individually with the advice of a faculty advisor.