Holland & Knight
- Support Holland & Knight's Los Angeles Government Affairs (lobbying) practice
- Attend public hearings and meetings with clients and regional policy leaders/elected officials.
- Research and summarize important legislative and policy issues
- Write policy briefs/legislative analysis/letters on key issues
- Los Angeles City Hall relationships and experience preferred.
- Applicants should possess excellent research, writing, and organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently, and possess proper phone etiquette.
- The applicant should also feel comfortable working in a highly professional environment.
- current college or graduate student -unpaid internship
- must have sponsoring letter from the university and student must receive academic credit for this internship
- -tasks would include working with one of our public policy partners and assisting with her lobbying efforts by scheduling appointments, attending hearings, etc.
This is an unpaid, volunteer position. Please send resume, cover letter and a brief
writing sample (1-3 pages; academic papers acceptable)
For questions, or to apply, please contact:
Arlene Martin | Holland & Knight
400 South Hope Street, 8th Floor | Los Angeles CA 90071
Phone 213.896.2461 | Fax 213.896.2450
email@example.com | www.hklaw.com