English Works on Disk
The following works held by the Los Angeles Lonergan Center are in digital format.
- COLLECTED WORKS OF BERNARD LONERGAN
VOLUME 3: Insight: A Study of Human Understanding
VOLUME 5: Understanding and Being, The Halifax Lectures on INSIGHT
- Method in Theology
- Supplement to De Verbo Incarnato: On Good and Evil, trans. Shields
- De Deo Trino: Pars Systematica, trans. Brezovic
- Knowledge and Learning, Gonzaga Institute, July 15-26, 1963
Class notes of Jean-Marc Laporte S. J.
Notes of Bernard Tyrrell (74 pages handwritten) of the first four lectures
(typed by Armando Bravo)
- The Lonergan Reader, eds. Morelli and Morelli