- “The Great Moderation and ‘Falling Off a Cliff’: Neo-Kaldorian Dynamics.” Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 78(3), May 2011: 366-373.
- “The ‘Natural’ Rate of Unemployment.” In Edward Fullbrook, ed. A Guide to What's Wrong with Economics, London, UK: Anthem Press, 2004, pp. 126-132.
- “Psychological Autism, Institutional Autism, and Economics.” In Edward Fullbrook, ed. The Crisis in Economics: The Post-Autistic Economics Movement: the First 600 Days. pp. 212-20. London: Routledge, 2003
- “The Causes of the Great Depression of the 1930s and Lessons for Today.” Revista da FEA-PUC SP [Faculdade de Economia, Administração, Contrabilidade e Atuária da Pontifica Universidade Católica de São Paulo (Brazil)], volume 2, November 2000: 43–50 [actually published in 2002].
- “The Cost of Living and Hidden Inflation,” Challenge, March-April 2001: 73-84. (Reprinted in Taking Sides: Clashing Views on Controversial Economic Issues, Tenth and Eleventh Editions, edited by Thomas R. Swartz and Frank J. Bonello (Dushkin/McGraw-Hill, 2001 and 2003) and in Annual Editions: Macroeconomics 02/03: Macroeconomics, 14th Edition, edited by Don Cole (Dushkin/McGraw-Hill, August, 2001), pp. 118-122.)