Catholic Studies Learning Outcomes
- Students minoring in Catholic Studies will be given opportunities to learn about Catholicism as an intellectual, social, spiritual, and cultural tradition within the history of ideas.
- Students minoring in Catholic Studies will be given opportunities to develop
- their ability to do scholarly work on various topics having to do with Catholicism, ranging from theology and philosophy to the creative and critical arts, the humanities, business, and the social and natural sciences
- their ability to appreciate and evaluate Catholic contributions to and expressions in all fields of learning
- their ability to make connections among the many disciplines focusing on Catholicism
- Students minoring in Catholic Studies will be encouraged to examine and value the distinctive contribution of Catholicism to world civilization.
- Students minoring in Catholic Studies will be able to draw on their own experience and insights to further their self-reflection.